‘I’m a survivor’: The story of a girl who was abandoned in the wild by her family

The girl’s story is a tale of survival, and it started when she was just three years old.

She was left in the forest alone by her mother and her grandmother, and their relationship with each other was rocky.

The mother died before the girl was able to return to her parents.

Her father, a former police officer, died in an accident years later.

As a young child, the girl learned to walk and play by herself.

She also learned to cook by herself and learned how to sew.

It wasn’t until she was six or seven that the girl decided to go back into the wild.

“I wanted to go to the wilderness, so I went to the forest,” she told CBC’s The Current’s Katie O’Brien.

“That’s when my father came to me and said, ‘You have to go there and I’ll teach you.'”‘

I felt like a second mother’ For six months the girl went on a journey to explore her surroundings and learn how to survive.

She started off at the local school where she learned to sew and then went on to join the local fire department.

“There were so many people in the community that helped me,” she said.

“So many people were there when I needed them, and I felt like I had to be there for everybody.”

She was in the Canadian Wild Rescue Association, and after four months of volunteering, the organization gave the girl her first job.

It was in a warehouse that the fire department would eventually rescue her and her brother, and the boy, who had also survived the accident.

“The first thing I wanted to do was make sure they were okay,” she recalled.

“It was just so good, just having to look out for them.

I was the first person they gave food and water to.”

For the next year and a half, the boy was brought to a hospital, where he was taken in by his aunt and a grandmother.

“They were all so loving, and they all said, we love you, you’re so brave, and you’re the only one who’s been able to go and do this,” she remembered.

“And I was just like, oh, my God.”

In February, the mother and grandmother were finally able to reunite and the girl, now 15, was reunited with her parents again.

“You know, I was very emotional when I was with my parents.

I mean, I didn’t even know my parents were there,” she explained.

“For the first time, I felt safe with my family, and so much more so now.”